Oct 9, 2010

before i begin...

After months of sifting through pictures and trying to find the perfect one, I have come to the conclusion that I should just stop waiting and go for it. There is never a perfect moment to start a blog. With all the technology and individuality, it’s had to make a blog and have it stand out for one reason or another. I have decided to just go for. I love food. I love cooking food. I love eating food. I love trying new things. Nothing should stop anyone from trying new things. Especially not fear. If I fail, that’s alright. I can always try again under a different name.




The next post will most certainly be about food. Delicious food. Food that I went into the fridge and took out. I dove right in. I cooked it (occasionally with help from friends) and I ate it. Enjoyed it. And if you are following this blog or know me, I hope that enjoy reading the recipes I created, remade, tried, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment