Dec 7, 2010

Cookie Madness - Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies

It's the holiday season! well, it's been the holiday season for more than a week. And that means that it's time for lots of desserts and cookie swaps.
This recipe is one that I tried almost a year ago with Misha and Stan. We were lacking in flour, but had a TON of Bisquick mix. And fearing that it would all go to waste, I decided that something needed to be done. Google became my best friend and I found a Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe  that seemed to work. It was a nice experiment and I enjoyed the cookies more the next day.
Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter
1 cup packed brown sugar (I used half brown and half white)
1 egg
1-2 tsp vanilla
2 cups buttermilk baking mix
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips 

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Mix butter or margarine, sugar, vanilla, and egg together. In another bowl mix Bisquick, walnuts and chocolate chips. Combine until blended.

Drop teaspoonfuls of dough about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.

I wish I had a picture of the finished product, but I don't. I'll have to remember to take a picture before people start eating...

No comments:

Post a Comment